We inform you that with regard to your providing your personal data in order to participate in the recruitment procedure:
1) Your data controller is Recruitment Design Małgorzata Miela with the registered office at Wyszyńskiego 2/69 Street, 30-688 in Kraków, NIP (tax identification number) 8172100909.
2) You can contact our Data Protection Officer via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Your personal data shall be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process for the position you are applying for, based on article 221 § 1 of the Labor Code with regard to article 88 of the GDPR and article 6 section 1 point c of the GDPR and the agreement declared by yourself (article 6 section 1 point a of the GDPR);
4) We shall process your personal data in order to carry out the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job posting for 12 months. If you expressed willingness to participate in future recruitment processes, we will keep your data for 3 years. However, for protection against claims against the employer, we may keep your data up to 3 years.
5) You have the right to access the content of your data and rectify, remove and limit their processing, and the right to transfer the data;
6) In the scope in which your data shall be processed based on the agreement you declared, you have the right to withdraw the agreement at any moment with no impact on compliance with the processing law which was done based on your agreement before the withdrawal;
7) You have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory body if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes on law regulations;
8) Providing your data is voluntary, however, in the scope determined in article 221 § 1 of the Labor Code, necessary to participate in the recruitment process;
9) Your data shall not be processed in an automatic way;
10) Your personal data may be transferred to processors as an order, i.e. partners providing technical services (development and maintenance of IT systems and Internet services); our recruitment system, our hosting provider.
11) Your data may be processed on servers located outside of the country of your residence;
12) Your personal data shall be transferred outside the European Economic Area to a third party country, i.e. the USA, to subjects fulfilling a required protection level based on the European Commission’s decision from 12 July 2016, the so-called Privacy Shield;
13) This means that your data shall be transferred only to subjects that comply with the rules determined by the United States Department of Commerce within the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework programs regulating collecting, using and storing personal data from the Member States of the European Union;
14) In an event of sending data from the EU area to other countries, e.g. the United States, data processors comply with the law regulations that ensure an analogical level of security to that of the European Union’s regulations. Here, you can find up-to-date decisions from the European Commision regarding the adequate level of data protection https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/adequacy-protection-personal-data-non-eu-countries_en#dataprotectionincountriesoutsidetheeu